City Wide Building Consultants Pty Ltd is a specialist Building Inspection and Project Management firm based in Sydney and covering the New South Wales Central Coast and Wollongong to the South. Inspections are carried out to assess the suitability of existing buildings for their intended use, and to identify any existing or potential problems that may occur in the future.
These assessments and inspections cover materials, workmanship, safety, maintenance issues (both short and long term), alterations, renovations and compliance with Australian Standards and the Building Code of Australia.
Inspections are carried out on residential, commercial, industrial and investment properties.
Mario Bournelis is the Building Consultant and company Principal and has worked in the building industry since 1980. His wide experience and qualifications in the Building Industry starting as an Architectural Draftsman in 1980 working on large Residential and Industrial Projects for various Architects in Sydney to Project Manager on large retail, commercial and International Hotel developments throughout Australia and New Zealand.
He is a Licenced Builder who has run his own Construction Company since 1990 and some of his regular clients in the past have been:
- NSW Public Works
- NSW Police Properties
- Power House Museum Ultimo
- King Gee Clothing
- Sara Lee
- United Airlines
- Ansett Airlines
- NSW Parliament House Macquarie Street
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bondi Icebergs Dining Room and Bar
- The New South Wales Master Builders Association.
- The Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators Australia.
- Association of Building and Sustainability Assessors.
- Sworn as Justice of the Peace in NSW (1989).